Home Nursing Agency
Many home nurse agency hiring staff nurse to work in home based community, because many of senior citizens in developed country need care for their basis daily life. Home Nurse Agencies are paid more because lack of staffs.
- Physical therapy
- Nursing care
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Nutrition services
- Social services
- Specialized wound care
- IV and chemo therapy
- Pediatric specialty care
- Daily monitoring of vital signs
- Advance-practice nurses help patients manage diseases such as diabetes and provide medication management, wound care, cardiac care, and mental health services.
- Physical therapists improve a patient’s mobility and independence by using treatments such as exercise and range of motion with a focus on safety.
- Occupational therapists help individuals with energy conservation and activities of daily living, such as eating, dressing, and bathing using training and assistive devices.
- Speech therapists work with individuals who need speech, language, communication, and swallowing training after a stroke, surgery, or other condition.
- Home health aides help with personal care and activities of daily living when skilled services are also provided.
- Specialty services are also provided by social workers, nutritionists, behavioral health nurses, and grief specialists for both children and adults.