Job vacancy for nurses in Japan
According Indonesian Japan Economic Partnership agreement, MOU between japan Government and Indonesian Government, Japan has plan to recruit nurse from Indonesia about 450 thousand nurses until year 2014. Until this moment, only approximately 600 Indonesian nurses have been working in japan, as a nurse and care giver in hospitals and home care.
All requirement as follow:
1. Copy of Civil ID (KTP) with age between 23-35 years old.
2. Copy of passport
3. Legalized Copy of AK-1 ( kartu pencari kerja, kartu kuning)
4. Legalized of copy of minimum diploma nursing certificate in Indonesian and English
5. Legalized of copy of minimum transcript diploma of nursing in Indonesian and English
6. Legalized of Working experience in Indonesian language and English
7. Stamped Work permit letter from parent or guardian
8. The original letter to police records that are still valid
9. The original results of medical check-ups are still valid
10.For woman is not pregnant
11.recent color photographs with blue background size 3x4 cm by 8 sheets.
12.Photocopy of certificate of English language ability, Japanese or other languages. And certificate of skill (BCLS, BTLS), will be extra points.
Application file sent to the HR KES PUSREN-GUN. No Nursing Agency Intervention, Contract between government and government.
Jalan Hang Jebat III / F 3 floors 6.
Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta.
Phone 021-7245517, 72797302, PES, 6003/6004